Friday 3 February 2012

Welcome to my blog. I've been encourage on this new adventure by a fellow writing friend of mine. Its a great way of sharing all the news about my work and the new book which is out in July 2012. Its called 'The Truth about Wolves & Dogs - Dispelling the Myths of Dog Training. Its a myth buster on the outdated dominance theory. All those questions you always wanted answered about why you do this or that with your dog, are in there. There are some surprises along the way and some tips on what dogs really need to be happy. It also has 130 amazing photos of wolves and dogs displaying all sorts of fascinating body language, with some cute ones thrown in for good measure. You can pre order the book from www.hubbleandhattie.com Amazon, Play.com, Waterstones and WHSmiths. Just type in the book name. I hope you enjoy it.

You can also follow my work as a TTouch Practitioner with workshop and demo dates being posted. I want to share wonderful moments of my Lovely Labrador Bea's recovery from an abused life. She has come so far in just over a year from the cowering wreck she was but we still have a way to go, especially around meeting and interacting with strangers. At home she is a joy to live with.

There will be fun and rewarding stories of dogs I have been working with, to round it all off. Just one slight note I am slightly dyslexic so please excuse any weird spellings or wrong words etc. Nobody is perfect, especially  me!

No comments:

Post a Comment